RABEPRAZOLE TABLETS – RABESYL 20
|Product Name||Rabeprazole Tablets|
|Brand Name||RABESYL 20|
|Packing||1X10, 10X1X10 Tablets|
|Available strength||20 mg|
What is Rabeprazole:
Rabeprazole belongs to a group of medicines called ‘Proton Pump Inhibitors’ (PPIs). They work by lowering the amount of acid that your stomach produces.
Rabeprazole is a medication that decreases stomach acid. It is used to treat peptic ulcer disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, and excess stomach acid production such as in Zollinger–Ellison syndrome.
Rabeprazole Tablets (RABESYL 20) is used for :
- Active duodenal ulcer
- Active benign gastric ulcer
- Symptomatic erosive or ulcerative gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (GORD).
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease Long-term Management (GORD Maintenance).
- Symptomatic treatment of moderate to very severe gastro-oesophageal reflux disease (symptomatic GORD).
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.