Co-Amoxiclav Tablets – Amoclavsyl
|Product Name :||Co-Amoxiclav Tablets|
|Packing :||2×10 Tablets|
|Available strength||500 mg|
What is Amoxicillin :
Amoxicillin Capsule is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Bacterial Infections of Respiratory Tract, Bacterial Infections of Urinary Tract, Bacterial Infections of Skin, Bacterial Infections of Heart, Bacterial Infections Of Gums, Bacterial Infections of Ear and other conditions.
It contains two different medicines called amoxicillin and clavulanic acid.
Amoxicillin belongs to a group of medicines called “penicillins” that can sometimes be stopped from working (made inactive).
The other active component (clavulanic acid) stops this from happening.
Co-Amoxiclav Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Acute bacterial sinusitis (adequately diagnosed)
- Acute otitis media
- Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis (adequately diagnosed)
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Skin and soft tissue infections in particular cellulitis, animal bites, severe dental abscess with spreading cellulitis.
- Bone and joint infections, in particular osteomyelitis.