We are Hiring
A dream job awaits you
Production Chemist ( Urgent )
Qualification: B. Pharma/ M. Pharm / M. Sc – Chemistry
Experience: 4 to 5 Years
Salary: No Bar for Right candidate
Requirement: (Must have APPROVAL CERTIFICATE in TABLET Section)
- Responsible for planning day to day activities in Production Department.
- Responsible for monitoring output of Production.
- Preparation of Daily Production Report.
- To take charge of operations from previous shift’s Chemist/Officer and give charge of operations to next shift’s Chemist/Officer.
- Allocating & managing the men power in Tablet Production Department as & when required.
- Performing I.P.Q.C. (In Process Quality Control) during the manufacturing of Tablets.
- Compliance of the requirement of cGMP.
- Co-ordination with Q.A., Q.C., Maintenance Department.
- To maintain safety, efficacy, quality and enhance quality during all Pharmaceutical operations.
- To manufacture all products with the compliance of respective Master Formulae Record.
- To ensure final completion of BMRs, Log Books & all other records on line and transfer to Q.A.
- To train the Workers & Operators regarding the SOPs on job training & evaluation of the same.
- Review of Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for the activities of Production Department.
Executive – Accounts ( Urgent )
Qualification: B. Com / M. Com / Inter -AC/ MBA – Finance
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Salary: No Bar for right candidate
- Preparation of Books of Accounts I.e. Cash Book, Bank Book, Sales Register, Purchase, Register, General Ledger etc.,
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors accounts
- Finalization of Books of Accounts.
- Giving parties outstanding ledger, ledgers of parties, stock statement.
- Vendor ledger Reconciliation, Vendor settlement.
- Data Preparation & Filing of TDS, GST (GSTR3B-GSTR1-GSTR-2)
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies
- Prepare MIS reports for Monthly and Quarterly.
- Prepare export invoice, Shipping bill and other documents related to Logistics.
- To check order, shipping instruction, coordinating with marketing team for any discrepancy
- To prepare pre-shipment docs and coordinating with CHA for custom clearance & Other relevant matter
- To maintain records shipment wise
- To prepare commercial documents as per buyer’s requirements
- To maintain records of the export transaction
- To maintain records of the local sales transaction
- Any other task as assigned by the Management.
Regulatory Affairs Executive (01 Person)
Qualification: B. Pharm / M. Pharm-RA
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Preparation and review the dossier of as per current prescribed guidelines of the respective regulatory authority.
- Well versed with the guidelines of ICH and other regulatory.
- Preparation of documents for license application.
- Preparation of documents for COPP, FSC, and other legal documents including product permission
- Preparation of registration documents as per ACTD , CTD , country format / Review / Preparation & Compilation
- Preparation of text matter and checking of artworks.
- Should coordinate with the factory for samples, working standards, document data, license related documents.
- Should have knowledge with regard to checking samples.
- Courier of documents and samples to the respective customer.
- Maintaining status and record of dossiers, and samples legal documents.
PMT Executive/ Product Executive (01 Person)
Qualification : B. Pharm / MBA – Marketing
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
- Formulating and developing new long term and short term strategies for new and existing products.
To develop creative and innovative promotional inputs to improve sales.
- Responsible for training and development of field staff and to impart technical knowledge to the field staff.
- To conduct market research activities and new product launches.
- Designing promotional inputs.
- Sales Forecasting and analysis of competitor activity