|Product Name :||Alumina, Magnesia and simethicone Oral suspension|
|Packing :||170 ml / 200ml|
|Therapeutic use||For treating Gastric pain|
What is Antacid:
An antacid is a substance which neutralizes stomach acidity.
Some antacids have been used in the treatment of constipation and diarrhea. Currently marketed antacids contain salts of aluminum, calcium, magnesium, or sodium.
Antacid Suspension is used for :
- Antacid work quickly to lower the acid in the stomach.
- Antacid for faster relief in acidity,bloating and irritable bowel movement.
- combination of Antacid used to treat heartburn, acid indigestion, upset stomach, bloating caused by gas, or stomach discomfort.
- combination of Antacid work quickly to lower the acid in the stomach.
- Antacid relieves – heartburn – sour stomach – acid indigestion – symptoms of gas.