AMPICILLIN AND CLOXACILLIN CAPSULES – AMCLOX 250
|Product Name :||Amoxicillin and Cloxacillin Capsules|
|Brand Name||AMCLOX 250|
|Packing :||10×10 Capsules|
|Available strength||250 mg + 250 mg|
What is Ampicillin :
Ampicillin is a penicillin-type antibiotic used to treat many different types of infections caused by bacteria, such as ear infections, bladder infections, pneumonia, gonorrhea, and E. coli or salmonella infection.
What is Cloxacillin :
- Cloxacillin is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections. This includes impetigo, cellulitis, pneumonia, septic arthritis, and otitis externa. It is not effective for methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. It is used by mouth and by injection.
- Cloxacillin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections. It will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu). Using any antibiotic when it is not needed can cause it to not work for future infections.
Ampicillin & Cloxacillin Capsules (AMCLOX 250) is used to treat
- Ampicillin and Cloxacillin capsule is a beta-lactam antibiotic that has been used extensively to treat bacterial infections.
- It is effective against gram-negative organisms such as H. influenzae, coliforms, and Proteus SPP.
- As with other penicillin drugs, ampicillin is relatively non-toxic and adverse effects of a serious nature are rarely encountered.
- They are used to treat respiratory tract infections, ear, nose and throat infections, pelvic infections, urinary tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections, and gastrointestinal infections.